Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Teamspeak

R!ky
R!ky
Ex oB1
Ex oB1

[Dirt] Candidature de R!ky Empty [Dirt] Candidature de R!ky

Mar 25 Avr 2017 - 10:43

[Dirt] Candidature de R!ky

Prénom / First name
Riccardo

Ton âge / Your age

IN - In Game

Login / login
riky2690

Pseudo / Nickname
R!ky

Environnement / Environment
Dirt

Ancien(s) pseudo(s) / Previous nickname(s)
Always been R!ky Smile

Ancienne(s) Team(s) / Previous team(s)
From the oldest to the newest: TriForce, RNL, R&H-Rh, RM.

Raisons de départ de ces teams / Reasons to leave my previous teams
In TM1 i focussed principally on speedy modes like nascar, funspeed and fs; now that i started playing TM2, i wanna focus more on dirt, a mode that i always liked but never had the possibility to spend my time on it, cause of various wars and events with the teams where i was.

Si j'ai postulé simultanément dans d'autres teams et lesquelles ? / If I am still currently with another teams and which ones ?
Actually i am in RM as TM1 team; seen that SPAM plays in TM1 too, if i might be accepted in your team after the trial period, i will leave RM for sure.

Ancienneté sur le jeu / Oldness TMN
I play TM1 since 4 years, while i play on TM2 since just a week and a half.

Heures de connexions sur le jeu / Online times
Cause of school, i can't play every day. During the week i play in the evening: you can find me from 19:00/20:00 to 22:00/23:00. On sundays and in general the days which i don't go to school, i have the possibility to play every time, principally in the morning from 11:00 to 13.00 and in the evening in the same hours i said before. It might happen that, during periods of hard studying, i will be inactive for a few days.

Fréquences de connexions au forum / Frequency connection forum
well, it is a bit disorientating for me to check this forum cause i am not french and the italian translaor is not very good :'), but i will check it every time i open internet.

Pourquoi je souhaite devenir un Stupidos / Motivation to become a Stupidos
I wanna prove myself and to others that i'm not a player who just thinks to be a good player just because he's good only, for example, in fullspeed, so that he will play ony that mode. Regarding me, i always wished to be a competitive player in all the modes of TM, or at least in the most of them; seen that on TM2 i had the possibility to "start from 0" (like a second chance x) ), i focussed myself on dirt and F1 modes: anyway, the fact i like dirt the most brought me here to write this request Smile .

Savoir-faire à mettre au profit de la team / Know-how to put to the benefit of the team
Ehmmmm... I don't know, maybe an italian dude who spams in the server chats cause he wanna seem friendly and nice to other people XD. Seriously, i know i m not better than you so maybe it will not change your lives if i will be in the team or not, but i hope that with your advices and your presence i would be stronger day after day so to become really competitive.

Le(s) membre(s) Spam que je connais / Which member(s) of Spam I know
I had known Bossplaya/Risbo for first, then just yesterday evening i met also many other members: sorry if i not remember all your names at the moment ^^ i just can remember Nap, Peams and Mat, but surely i played with a lot more members Smile

Mon parrain / Member that convinced me to apply
Actually the idea to ask to do this request was mine, my intention in fact was to ask any infos about the possibility t join SPAM to the first member i would have met; when i met Risbo i asked everything to him.

Motivé pour les compétitions / Motivation for competitions
Oui

Teamspeak3
Non

Temps sur les maps test (avec replays) / Time on test maps (with replays)
(i write a bracket here regarding teamspeak: if i really need that to contact you, you tell me and i install it). About the times on test maps, i did them on the server "Dirt Recruitment !" so you can see them: Crush_00:53.667 ; UnderDirt Hunt_00:57.848 .

IRL - In Real Life

Hobbies
I am in the under-18 basketball team of my city, Fano: in my team i play as the center while i am not tall at all, in fact i am just 1.80 meters tall XD (maybe cause i am one of the higher players in my team ahahah). I like to play TCGs like Magic The Gathering or CardFight Vanguard and i like to create new card games (some days ago i created a Star Wars game by creating the cards and the effects, the rules and the battlefield x) ). Another thing i like to do and in which i am pretty good is to play the keyboard and my slide-bass that i built by myself by using a cigar box and some wood and 2 strings (i also tried to write a song to play with the bass). Last hobby is: 5-a-side football; i usually go to play it every saturday with my friends.

Moi en quelques mots / Me in a few words
First thing i wanna say, when i am with other people i seem like a really outgoing person: i tend to show my feelings in everything i do or whoever i speak to. I am not shy at all if i have to speak to people by using socials or games and i am the first to chat and say something in these cases, while when i have to talk/see someone i have more difficulty to do it (that's why i have never used TeamSpeak on TM or Skype vocal calls x) ). I am also a thoughtful person: i tend to think and think about everything I see and everything that happens to me. In conclusion, people can often see the funny and nice and talkative Riccardo, when they can also see the shy, cautious and careful side of me. Oh, last thing is that i like to help, if i have the opportunity do it, everyone who needs an hand and is in trouble.

Bo$$Playa
Bo$$Playa
Légende
Légende
https://ob1team.forumgaming.fr/

[Dirt] Candidature de R!ky Empty Re: [Dirt] Candidature de R!ky

Mar 25 Avr 2017 - 12:18
Welcome Riky, very nice apply [Dirt] Candidature de R!ky 787819

About TM1 some of us play sometimes but more time we spend is on tm2, so you can keep your RM tag. It's up to you Wink
Don't worry about activity on forum, we understand easily that forum is french and difficult to communicate here with you... and bad translator ^^
During test period we will exchange here, and after if something important we will tell you IG Wink

Then, congrats for your times, you enter now in period test for 2 weeks max.
This is your test tag : $o$i$s$FFFSραm$000«$F09A$000»$???login

During these 2 weeks, the principle is to meet your new teammates and sympathize with them !
After the 2 weeks, we will organize a 1v1 or a cup to wish you a long way between us Wink

Welcome Riky Very Happy

Dernière édition par Bo$$Playa le Mar 25 Avr 2017 - 12:36, édité 1 fois
R!ky
R!ky
Ex oB1
Ex oB1

Mar 25 Avr 2017 - 12:24
ok that s great thank you! just a thing, what does it mean "after in something important we will tell you IG"?
Bo$$Playa
Bo$$Playa
Légende
Légende
https://ob1team.forumgaming.fr/

Mar 25 Avr 2017 - 12:37
sorry my bad english again :/
I corrected by " if sommething important, we will tell you in game" like competitions or something else Wink
R!ky
R!ky
Ex oB1
Ex oB1

Mar 25 Avr 2017 - 15:24
oh allright ok man Smile
Lapentino
Lapentino
Ex oB1
Ex oB1

Mar 25 Avr 2017 - 18:05
Hey man nice application, hope to see you again on the tracks. Wink
You seem to be a fast learner ^^
R!ky
R!ky
Ex oB1
Ex oB1

Mer 26 Avr 2017 - 20:55
well, yeah everyday for sure i am learning something new Smile actually i should be better to control my ragequitting desire XD
Super Yela.
Super Yela.
Ex oB1
Ex oB1

Jeu 27 Avr 2017 - 17:06
Welcome here good luck
mk.D
mk.D
Ex oB1
Ex oB1

Ven 28 Avr 2017 - 15:40
Welcome Google Luck for you'r application
I'm si Bad in english by the way 

"Rambo au rapport  [Dirt] Candidature de R!ky 78623 [Dirt] Candidature de R!ky 78623"
satanique
satanique
oB1 Dirt
oB1 Dirt

Sam 29 Avr 2017 - 18:52
bienvenue parmi les fouets du volant riky
Contenu sponsorisé